Welcome to the Health & Wellbeing Hub
Health and wellbeing are not taught in schools and we may not be fortunate to learn them from our parents. By the time young people become adults, bad habits and mental health issues can already formed and harder to tackle.
This Hub looks to provide children and young people with the skills and knowledge to develop a healthy body and a healthy mind. We will cover topics such as:
- Sleep, healthy eating and exercise
- Stress, depression and anxieties
- Limiting beliefs, self-esteem and self-confidence
- Regulate emotion and self-management
- Technology and social media use
This Hub is in development and provides an amazing opportunity for you to help us shape and design the programme offering for this Hub.